Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Fuck off, Tom" and other stories

'Ello, you lucky people!

Well, I finally deleted my Myspace account. It just kinda pissed me off but I still checked it 300 times a day. Anyway, it's gone. It's fitting that the very last message I recieved was from a spammer wanting me to go to a sex site. That's MySpace in a nutshell. I don't regret it or at least won't in the long run. It's an addiction I'm kicking. I never did anything with it, but I still was on it too much. Regardless.

I just purchased the Stanley Kubrick collection and am super stoked to watch all of the neat crap on it. Movies are an addiction I'll hopefully never kick.

I've been working my ever-living ass off (presupposing that I, in fact, have an ass to lose) It's nice to get money, but cripes it tuckers me out. This week marked my first as the interim lead ticket agent at the ballet. The people are pretty cool and since the promotion, people in management positions have been a ton nicer. Most even remember my name which is pretty cool. When I took the job, I didn't want to be a supervisor anywhere anymore and here I am in one again. But I didn't want to work in ticketing anymore and I've returned to that. I've said it many times, it may just be my lot in life.

I'm incredibly excited to go on a wee trip in a week and a half. Not gonna say too much, but let's just say it'll be a rejuvination and a reinvigoration for my burgeoning movie career. A visit to my holy land.

All for now, more news as it develops.

Talk at ya later and keep circulating the tapes.

No comments: